Syllabus is designed to support the implementation of IoT and IoT businesses
Gain expert-level knowledge of IoT technology and tools.
1. Build a sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and the different features of the IoT landscape.
2. Learn about sensors, microcontrollers and communication interfaces to design and build IoT devices.
3. Obtain knowledge and skills to design and build a network based on the client server, as well as how to publish/subscribe to connect, collect data, monitor and manage assets.
4. Learn how to write device, gateway and server-side code and apps, enabling them to aggregate and analyze sensor data.
IoT For Government
IoT For Corporate
IoT For Beginner
Get your hands-on an IoT project in a week! Trainees will going to start a few simple project while doing training with us. Not only learns coding, our facilitators will encourage trainees to dig and hack more fun in doing IoT project. This 5-days IoT training is perfect for anyone with no skill required.
IoT For Professional
Get your hands-on an IoT project in just 3 days! Trainees will going to start a few simple project while doing training with us. Not only learns coding, our facilitators will encourage trainees to dig and hack more fun in doing IoT project. This 3-days IoT training is perfect for anyone with skill required (Basic Electronic & Basic Programming)
IoT Short Classes
We’ve got a fantastic range of Short Classes to suit all interests and abilities. From how to connect things, controlling, send data and get into IoT business there’s something for everyone. We take bookings for Short Classes up to 3 days before the class started.
IoT Beginner (Fundamental)
There are 5 Module for Beginner (Fundamental)
1. Introduction of IoT
2. Electrical Circuit
3. Creative Thinking
4. Microcontroller and Interfaces
5. Intro to Programming
6. Setting up your environment
7. Hands-on mini project
8. Modern Communication
9. How to use WiFi for data transmission
1. Why Connectivity and protocol matters?
2. Hands-on LPWA
3. Make your own dashboard
4. Using Blynk to control things
5. Software role in IoT
1. Overview IoT architecture, database design and cloud
2. Designing IoT architecture
3. Cloud Computing architecture
4. Database Design
5. Security IoT
6. Overview to Hardware Design
1. Design Role in IoT
2. Data Science, big data analytics and artifical intelligence
3. Why AI, bid data, machine learning matters?
4. Easy Machine learning with tensorflow
1. How's IoT in Indonesia
2. IoT For Business
3. Creative Thinking
4. Why Production is a big thing
5. Make your own business case
6. Simple pitch project
7. Bridging to Short Classes
There are 5 Module for Professional
1. Electrical Circuit
3. Embedded Programming
4. Intra-board Communication
1. Digital Communication
2. Cloud Architecture
3. Database Design
2. UI & UX
3. Product Design
1. Data Analytics
2. Big Data
4. Machine Learning